cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Z Flip3 changing phone

siobhanmarie13
Visitor

I ordered the Samsung Z Flip 3 on 4/1/22 and arrived the next day, I am really not happy with it, the battery life is poor, and its not as i expected. Can i change phones/contracts (thinking of reverting to iphone as I have had Samsung for several years) Do i just call them and discuss? 

2 REPLIES 2
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @siobhanmarie13 

Welcome to the EE Community

If you wish to return your device within  14 days you just need to inform customer services on 150 once the device has been scanned back in your contract will be reverted back to your original contract you will then be able to upgrade again.

Thanks,

David.

The Flip 3 only has a 3300mAh battery size because of its small size of the phone. It may have 2 batteries in there like the fold does but they are small.

If you have everything turned on and are a heavy user the Flip is not for you. It's designed as a designer piece. That is what the Flip is made for.

If you really want a folding phone then the Fold is the way to go. My Fold2 has 4500mAh while the Fold3 has a slightly smaller one at 4400mAh but is optimised better with a better processor etc.

If you are used to Samsung then going to iPhone may be a weird change for you. It's more closed software limits you on what you can do but then if you are not technically minded and like changing things iOS is fine.

I am biased though being a big Samsung fan 🤣 

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below