Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A53 - Won't turn on.

Gus_Crawley
Contributor
Contributor

Heya all!

My phone recently started to randomly turn itself off and took multiple attempts to turn on to get past the Samsung logo. The same thing happened this morning, before it then just hasn't been able to turn on past the samsung logo. It is just black screening me currently and has no signs of life.

I have attempted force restarts many times, attempted to log into safe mode and recovery mode to no avail. I am currently just letting it charge, but I am concerned that the phone has bricked. I have only got a small bit of physical damage and I've had the phone since last August.

Thanks very much for any help!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the update @Gus_Crawley 

I hope Samsung are able to repair the phone for you.

If you would like to speak to our Technical Support Team, you can call them on 07953 966 150 from any phone.

Alternatively, you can book a repair online.

James

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
James_B

Hi @Gus_Crawley,

Our Technical Support Team will be happy to help if you get in touch on 150.

Thanks

James

Heya James!

If the contents of my post were unclear, I can't contact 150 as my phone doesn't turn on. I've been to a repair shop to say that I need to replace the battery and/or the charger port and am currently attempting Samsung Repair.

James_B

Thanks for the update @Gus_Crawley 

I hope Samsung are able to repair the phone for you.

If you would like to speak to our Technical Support Team, you can call them on 07953 966 150 from any phone.

Alternatively, you can book a repair online.

James