cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra

lindseyprry
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Is there any idea on what the release date will be for the new Samsung S22 Ultra? Any inside info? 

511 REPLIES 511
ForestAndy
Visitor

We all aware that the unpacking date is Feb 9th, and available in retailers approx 2 weeks later. Do you know when exactly EE will have this device available?

@ForestAndy   Once a release date has been announced that’s when it’ll be available.  Until then you’ll have to wait until that announcement.  

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ForestAndy

Welcome to the community. 

You can register your interest in future devices on our coming soon page. You'll be alerted when we have more information.

Chris

DariuszN
Contributor
Contributor

Hi what I know will be release on 25 of February in UK.

lindseyprry
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Nice one thanks. Seems like ages away when you're waiting 

I just ordered one and they said I will receive it on the 21st feb

grsdev
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

25/2 is for the standard colours (burgundy, black, white and green). There's a 4-week wait for the graphite and sky blue variants and 7 weeks for the red one.

I pre-ordered the graphite model direct from Samsung shortly after the "Unpacked" event earlier this month and the communications I received gave a delivery date of March 11th.

Screenshot (31).png

StopIt
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

The official date is the 25th so that's when I'd expect mine (Ordered a 512GB in White).

Darn US people are getting theirs early despite the official date there also being the 25th. Exceptionally jealous.

Even the accessories here are date held. My case (The clear Kickstand case) that I'm buying from Samsung isn't being shipped until then either.

I wonder if my EE and Samsung order will end up on the same day. EE still use DPD too right? Should be a fun race to see if I get a phone first or a case haha.

grsdev
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

@StopIt FWIW I got my Z-Fold3 a full week before the official release date last year.

The only thing that irks me a bit is the fact that Europe is getting the Exynos 2200 version while the rest of the world is getting the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC in theirs.

https://nanoreview.net/en/soc-compare/samsung-exynos-2200-vs-qualcomm-snapdragon-8-gen-1