cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 6 Fitbit

scarey1978
Visitor

Hi,

I've taken out the Pixel 6 contract that includes the Fitbit Sense. The phone arrived today but no sign of the Fitbit.

Will that come separately?

Thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@scarey1978  You don’t receive it with the device you need to claim it. 

Purchase a Google Pixel 6 between 11/1/2022 and 7/2/2022. Complete the online claim form at https://pixel-offers.com/fitbitsense during the Redemption Period, which is between 14 to 45 days after purchasing. You will be asked to provide proof of purchase and other required information. Once you have submitted a claim, it will be verified within five calendar days.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@scarey1978  You don’t receive it with the device you need to claim it. 

Purchase a Google Pixel 6 between 11/1/2022 and 7/2/2022. Complete the online claim form at https://pixel-offers.com/fitbitsense during the Redemption Period, which is between 14 to 45 days after purchasing. You will be asked to provide proof of purchase and other required information. Once you have submitted a claim, it will be verified within five calendar days.

all I get is coming soon screen now where to fill in form 

@crazed84  Use the link I posted and it’ll take you to this page 87C33D06-2849-4AD3-A33E-F3F462CFE90B.png

try clearing your browser history and cookies and then try the link I posted above. 

I'm the same - the link takes me to this page 🤷‍♀️ I cleared my cookies etc. but no success.

Screenshot_20220122-133239.png

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the community, @Abbiesanimals.

How long ago did you receive the phone?

Chris

All it says when I try to claim is....*coming soon*

Christopher_G

Hi @Stephen68

How long ago did you receive the phone?

Chris

Mabpetroc
Explorer

I've applied for the Fitbit but I keep being asked for a phot of the hard copy of the delivery note. The copy I have been emailed has been rejected. I feel that someone is trying to use red-tape to prevent me from claiming the incentive that inspired my purchase in the first place.

Katie_B

Hello @Mabpetroc

Did you receive a copy from our customer care team?

Your delivery note should within your parcel. 

Katie 🙂