cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest S22 Ultra Info

MNH
Explorer

SmartSelect_20220224-093823_My EE.jpg

Just spoken to an agent and it could be longer than a month. 

Ouch! 

[Mod edit: Image rejected due to it containing private information.]

7 REPLIES 7
MNH
Explorer

My order was accepted on the 16/2/22, and now the expected dispatch is MORE than 28 days. But no idea when. a month. 3 months. 6 months?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @MNH

Thanks for coming to the community. 

We allocate stock on a first come, first served basis. And we update our order tracker as soon as deliveries arrive, so you can see the latest information we have.

You will receive a text from DPD, by 8pm the day before your delivery, to confirm that it's on its way. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

Hi, what happens if the phone is delayed beyond the 60 day window for claiming the ear buds?

The risk you take 

The free gift isn't offered by EE.

It's done with Samsung so it's them you'll need to ask.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Lewisnixon9012
Investigator
Investigator

Strange.

I ordered the 128gb green s22 ultra on wed and at the time it said delivered within 30 days. Got the DPD notification last night and the order tracker is now showing shipped but no email from EE.

Not sure if it’s arriving or not. But the website now shows ‘delivered within 7 days for the green - maybe they have had stock updates 

Seems to be dependent on what colour you've ordered. I've went for white which seems to be the one with the stock issues. I would have just went with the black if I'd known in advance.

You can ring up and change it now? Probably be here in the morning? They offered me that option when i thought it was going to be a month