cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oppo find x5 lite bluetooth keeps turning off then on again when a notification

Bing2552
Investigator
Investigator

Is this happening to anybody else, I've tried to find a solution online but nothing seems to come up

16 REPLIES 16
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Bing2552 

Welcome to the EE Community.

This sounds like a strange one!

Have you tried asking on an Android Forum to see if anyone else has had a similar experience?

Jon

I've never had this problem with previous phones. Just upgraded to the oppo and its been doing it from the start. Very strange. I've looked online in case other people have reported it but can't find anything so far

In addition it only seems to do it when in standby. If the screens on it doesn't seem to do it. Any ideas?

It also doesn't do it when I put the phone in high performance mode

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bing2552,

It could be a power saving feature. I don't think your full question fitted into your thread title, are you saying it turns off every time you get a notification?

James

Hi, yes that's correct. Even in high performance mode it's just done it again when an email came through. It also does it with WhatsApp notifications but it doesn't with some notifications like eBay, very strange

James_B

Hi @Bing2552,

Is Bluetooth actually turning off in your settings, or just just pausing a connected device such as a speaker or headphones?

James

I'm assuming that Bluetooth turns off because both my speaker and Fitbit both disconnect and then connect again after the notification has been received

James_B

Do you see the same issue if you turn off notification sounds @Bing2552?

James