Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal after updating phone

Catonthemat86
Investigator
Investigator

Hi.

I updated my samgsung over night and now it saying no signal or data just connects to wifi.

I have turned it on and off. 

Any idea? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Your tests do prove this to a faulty phone. The process may differ depending whether you bought the phone from online/telesales routes or via a retail shop, but you are potentially going to be referred to an EE repair outlet.

https://ee.co.uk/local-repairs 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Catonthemat86
Investigator
Investigator

Hi.

I updated my samgsung over night and now it saying no signal or data just connects to wifi.

Any idea? 

Thanks

bristolian
Legend
Legend

If your phone has a dual-SIM slot, then ensure your SIM gives the same symptoms in both slots. An ability to use WiFi-calling would also prove whether the SIM is active.

Does your phone have the same problem in other locations, and do other EE users locally have the same problem in this location? That will help prove whether this is a device or network issue.

It had a an update and worked last night and today no signal or data. My husbands works and he is ee. I took sim out and rest my settings but nothing!

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Does your husbands SIM work in your phone, @Catonthemat86?

What about your SIM in your husbands phone?

James

Mine works in his and but his doesn't work in mine 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @Catonthemat86 

If the SIM card is working in another phone, this does sound like the phone is causing this for you. 

I would suggest giving us a call on 150 and our tech guides will get this looked into for you to help you further. 

Leanne.

Your tests do prove this to a faulty phone. The process may differ depending whether you bought the phone from online/telesales routes or via a retail shop, but you are potentially going to be referred to an EE repair outlet.

https://ee.co.uk/local-repairs