cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola RAZR 2019; external display

SaltedTequila
Explorer

I have a Motorola RAZR 2019, and as of last night I noticed my external display wasn't working. When I flip down my screen, the external display becomes unresponsive whilst the main screen still lights up, even when flipped down. When I half open the screen, the external display does react as normal. 

I have done a soft reset, hard reset, cleaned the sensors and screens, started in safe mode, and the issue still persists...

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@SaltedTequila   It’s called a hardware fault if a software reset can not fix it.  How long have you had the device?  Is it insured?  

I've had it since December just gone. I personally haven't taken out any insurance on it as I bought second hand. Very good quality and has been working perfectly until now...

@SaltedTequila   as it’s secondhand unfortunately you you’ll have to pay to have it fixed.    The device needs to be looked at before you can be given a cost. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SaltedTequila

Thanks for posting 🙂

You can find information on repairing the device in our Book a phone repair, Help page. 

Or, if you contact Motorola they will see what they can do to help you with the repair. 

Hope this helps.

Leanne.