cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mck code how do i get it

paulambmartins
Investigator
Investigator
  • I just tried to unlock my phone and now is saying is blocked and that I Need and MCK code. How do I get this code? Can anyone help me please? 
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@paulambmartins  

Retrieve the device lock code which EE gave you. It should be 16 numbers in length.

Enter the last 8 numbers (from the 16 digit number provided by EE).

Once you get past that screen, enter the first 8 numbers (from the 16 digit number provided by EE).

You should now be able to access the contents of your phone.

Restart your phone.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@paulambmartins  

Retrieve the device lock code which EE gave you. It should be 16 numbers in length.

Enter the last 8 numbers (from the 16 digit number provided by EE).

Once you get past that screen, enter the first 8 numbers (from the 16 digit number provided by EE).

You should now be able to access the contents of your phone.

Restart your phone.

Thaks Chris

Phone unlocked

bee8282
Explorer

Unlocked 🙂

how do u open it please tell me 

If phone is blocked and need MCK code: enter the last 8 numbers from the 16 digit number provided by EE  and press OK and then enter the first 8 numbers from the 16 digit number provided by EE.

Thanks a million - you are truly The Grand Master

This worked for my Galaxy S10, thank you @Chris_B !

Is there any documentation of why using the full 16-digit code I received from EE's "Unlock your device" service page made my phone lock even harder and requesting an MCK, whereas entering its second half as MCK and only the first half as unlock code then worked?

Neither EE's above unlock page, nor their "How do I unlock an EE device to use with another network?" help page explain that.

I am baffled. Nils

Anna-2k
Explorer

Will it work for all models of samsung phone ? What is EE? How to get mck code ?

Will it work for all models of samsung phone ? What is EE? How to get mck code ? Actually I brought this mobile in amazon from India but I'm staying in Philippines now . It asked for region code and now it's asking for MCK code . I have no idea about these codes and since it came online ,my local carrier didn't say any codes .