cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I replace a stolen phone? ASAP please

AtheneNoctua
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I’m homeless. I had my 3 month old Samsung Galaxy stolen yesterday. My mother arranged the upgrade so I don’t know if it was insured or not (I can’t afford to pay for insurance myself). Being autistic, my phone was my lifeline. I have an unlimited data contract as often it was the only way of getting online. I used its constantly for Google LiveView. I URGENTLY NEED it replaced.

i

NEED it replaced.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @AtheneNoctua 

I am very sorry to hear the phone has been stolen from you and understand how deeply upsetting this must be for you.

We will need you to report the phone as stolen by calling us on 07953 966 150 and select the option for lost and stolen. 

Our Mobile Care team will block the phone and SIM card for you and see what options are available for you.

Please see our What should I do if my phone is lost or stolen? Help page for more details.

Take care. 

Leanne. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @AtheneNoctua 

I am very sorry to hear the phone has been stolen from you and understand how deeply upsetting this must be for you.

We will need you to report the phone as stolen by calling us on 07953 966 150 and select the option for lost and stolen. 

Our Mobile Care team will block the phone and SIM card for you and see what options are available for you.

Please see our What should I do if my phone is lost or stolen? Help page for more details.

Take care. 

Leanne. 

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@AtheneNoctua , if you have Skype, you can ring customer service for free:

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
bristolian
Legend
Legend

If there is no loss or theft insurance cover in-place for a stolen device, then the cost of replacing it will fall on the unfortunate owner.

This applies equally to phones, laptops & tablets.