cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Cancel a plan

Andrachops
Visitor

I have a 4g router, I want to cancel, contract ends 3rd July. Having trouble contacting ee. Shocking service. I will just cancel direct debit though I have a phone plan also. Seems to me deliberately making it difficult to cancel. 

2 REPLIES 2
wardi
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Andrachops.. why are you having trouble contacting EE?  I bought a 4G Router recently and had to phone them about 4 times with queries and they were very helpful.  I got through via the 150 number within 2-3 minutes every time.  My understanding is that you need to give EE 30 days notice to cancel, that's it really.

Out of interest are you unhappy with the 4G Router?  I've had mine for about a month now and have been very pleased with it.  My speeds are massively improved though I am only about 1k from the mast. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Andrachops

Thanks for posting on the community.

To cancel a contract you would need to speak to our Mobile Care team, vulnerable customers are prioritised, but someone will answer your call as soon as they're available.

We’re doing everything we can to help our customers and look after the wellbeing of our people during the Coronavirus outbreak.

Our contact centres in the UK and Ireland are open to help keep you connected, but we have fewer people available to take your calls. 

Thanks.

Leanne.