Community Activity

Billing

I had a BT account which moved over to EE and getting bills for this is no issue. However when I moved my TV over from Sky EE could not link my new broadband account to my mobile account - this means I have never had sight of a bill for broadband and...

Delivery

My delivery came but it couldn’t be delivered as I didn’t have PIN number? Where do I get that

Perk Deactivation

Hello,My EE perk account is saying my account has been deactivated. When I try and register for a new account it says my details are already registered. When I try change my password, re set it, it takes me back to the deactivation page, like a loop....

KRenders by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Time to reconnect landline

Hi all, I wonder if anyone can advise on how long it takes to reconnect a landline. My mother is aged and has health needs that mean she relies on her landline as her mobile signal with EE is poor. We contacted EE on 27th May to query extortionate co...

MHW2127 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Latest from our Blog

Meet the Pixel 8a

Meet the Pixel 8a - Delightful. Powerful. Full of Google AI.   Fun colours. Fresh design. Pixel 8a is bright and bold, and feels great in your hand. It's designed with a smooth finish and matt back ...

6 Comments

Have your say - avoiding the queues

We'd all prefer to beat the queues and busy spells. But we're looking at how we can improve the experience when we are busy and there's a bit of a call queue.  

0 Comments

EE TV is here

EE today launched its new TV service, EE TV, available with EE Broadband. EE TV means amazing entertainment and sport, with Sky channels from NOW, Netflix, TNT Sports and more – through flexible packa...

205 Comments

Welcome to new EE

New EE does more New EE is here and we’re so much more than just mobile. We’re for everyone, regardless of network, with new tech, new services and heaps of inspiration for every aspect of your life. ...

54 Comments