cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix activation problem

Colin131
Explorer

Just joined EE and broadband/TV activated 15/04/24. Been trying to activate Netflix which should be included in my TV package, I didn’t receive any activation email when I took the contrac.

Link in welcome letter (EE.co.uk/go/partneractive) not working. Checked all email folders, just in case, but no activation email. Please advise.

2 REPLIES 2
John-C
EE Community Support Team

HI @Colin131, sorry you can't activate the Netflix. 

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team for help resolving this.

Cheers

John

Taggy2
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I'm in the exact same situation. Went live with EE Broadband and TV 12th April, but still can't activate Netflix. Complaint raised and multiple calls to Customer Service, but I still don't have Netflix. Moved (Netflix inclusive) TV from Sky to EE Full Works TV and Broadband from BT to EE Full Fibre Gigabit Broadband. 

Everything's great, except still no Netflix!! And I don't see why I should, or would, move onto a separately paid one.  They keep telling me it's because my order hasn't 'closed properly' and that it seems to be something to do with the stopping of my Digital Voice service that I had with BT, which I never even used.

Nutshell, how on earth did you get your Netflix linked to your EE TV account please?

The link on the order email from EE just sends me in a never ending loop around my own EE account, but never any actual place to activate and link my Netflix. 

My son recently moved to Full Works TV and received an email from Netflix to do this linking bit. I've never had that. 

I've also spoken to Netflix, who tell me only EE can resolve it. A never ending loop, with no resolution.

Of course, I'm getting it in the neck from family too, as I promised nothing would go wrong, moving to this after 15 years with Sky ...