cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not activate discovery

Nickgreg74
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve tried to activate Discovery + on tv but will not load page just keeps going back to original activate page, can anyone advise on doing this 

16 REPLIES 16
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Nickgreg74 

Welcome to the community.

Have you had BT Sport through EE previously?

Chris

No not had bt sports before, we have a discovery basic that I thought I had linked to the app on EE tv but had a payment go out for it, I’ve tried activating a new account and the link will not load

help please 

Paddy-B

Hi @Nickgreg74,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you're having issues activating discovery+. What EE TV package do you have?

Have you followed the steps shown here - Activate discovery+ now 

That should direct you to a link to log in to your My EE where you can complete the activation.

Thanks,

Paddy

Thanks for reply but no further forward 

got tv package with discovery, Netflix and now Tv add ons

tried the link you gave but goes to Bt and if I try and a new customer asks for Bt ID number or similar , had no problem with linking now or Netflix 

Paddy-B

Hi @Nickgreg74,

If you look at the "Activate discovery+ now" section on that page -

If you click on the option under EE "Activate discovery+ now" it will bring you to your My EE to complete the activation. Have you completed the activation in your My EE?

Thanks,

Paddy

Hi

ive followed your instructions, found the page for EE customer for discovery when I clicked on it took me to My EE but nowhere to do anything 

every time I try and activate discovery in my EE it does not load,  says loading for 5 seconds then back to activate 

Neil-O

@Nickgreg74 Thanks for trying that. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the community support team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

dexy3
Explorer

I have same problem.Won't load on mobile or computer. Says "pop up blocked." How do I rectify? Thanks

dexy3
Explorer

Discovered - Go toSafari "Preferences' to Web then Pop ups and unblock.