Can’t access my invoices on app or website

Hope-springs
Investigator
Investigator

IMG_2203.png

24 REPLIES 24
ashpatel09
Visitor

how long before invoices are available on the website please?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ashpatel09 

Thanks for coming here. 

Do you get an error message when viewing your bills? 

Leanne 🙂

I am experiencing exactly the same thing - it has been going on for some time. They need to address their website!!!!!!!!!!

Rajisace
Visitor

I hope this gets fixed soon.  I've just received S24 and want to claim the watch, but need the invoice number.  Anybody found a solution yet?

KarineCampos
Investigator
Investigator

I'm having the same issue since November, constantly contacting their customer service, hearing the same excuses that the website is been updated, but for 3 months????

salband
Visitor

I've been trying to access my invoices for over a week now. Is there something wrong with the website?

Katie_B

Hi @salband

Thanks for coming here. 

Do you see any error messages when trying to view your bills?

Katie

uk_user
Explorer

I feel your pain on this.  Since last year I have been getting the same error when trying to login via app or website so have no access to invoices or other management of the account.

Every month I call up and get told/lied to that it will be fixed before my next invoice date.  I'm now looking to leave EE because of this and having tons of fun trying to get out of a contract without termination fees to go to a provider who has been able to provide these basic features since last century!

Leanne_T

Hi @uk_user 

I am very sorry to hear you are having problems accessing the bills and getting an error message. 

Have our mobile guides opened a support ticket to get this investigated? 

Leanne.

KarineCampos
Investigator
Investigator

Just an update here as I'm with the same issue and can't access my invoice online since ~November 2023.
I raised a complaint 22655274 - and was told by the agent I'd be sent my February and March invoices by email/post, but I didn't receive it.
So I'm afraid no hope in opening tickets or raising complaints.