Investigator
Investigator

IMG_2203.png

24 REPLIES 24
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Hope-springs

Welcome to the community. 

Do you come across the same error when logging in via the website?

Katie

Yes, tried everything. Called Customer care on numerous occasions. Spoken to tech team but the say they’re ’working on it’. This has been a problem for months. Getting pretty fed up to be honest. 

Katie_B

I am sorry to hear this @Hope-springs

Has a ticket been raised on your account by our technical care team?

Katie

Theresa101069
Investigator
Investigator

Same! Have tried for months and get sane response! Can’t be the only ones! They said they would send them and they never did! 

James_B

Hi @Theresa101069,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What happens when you try to download your bill in the EE app?

James

Hi,

For months now I’ve had the same notice come up both online and on the app.

‘Can’t load this information’ and ‘it’s not your fault it’s ours’ and ‘we’re working on it’.

I have a small business account and I need invoices for my tax return. It’s getting serious for me now. Called EE numerous times but never seems to be a solution to this problem. On my last call the operator conceded that this problem is known to EE but that they didn’t know when it would be resolved. The Tech Team told me last week that it would be fixed in 7 days. I can only hope.

Hi James, Thanks for the welcome.

I joined out of desperation for the last 4/5 months of invoices that I have not been able to produce, as each time on the desktop, on my iPad, and on my phone app it says there is a problem and they are working on it. I also telephoned in and was promised the paper bills free of charge, yet never received them.

I do believe it is my legal right to be provided with proof of invoicing as a business account to provide this to the HMRC as evidence for corporation tax yet you are not providing this. Can I be set up for paper copies? 

Hi Hope-springs 

I called 07953966250 and they put me through to a lovely guy in technical Swakshar chatterjee, who emailed my last 5 months of invoices. He said I could email him back for any future issues. 

I highly recommend that you do that. 

James_B

Thanks for the update, @Theresa101069 

I'm happy to hear Swakshar was able to resolve this for you.

James