daisylavill
Visitor

how do i order a new sim ive lost mine 

12 REPLIES 12
XboxGamer1987
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Hello @daisylavill 

You can get a New SIM at an EE store. However you will need to provide valid photo ID. Our EE stores will accept a passport (from any country) or a UK photocard driving licence.

Please note: if a driving licence is being used as a form of proof, the address on the customer’s driving licence MUST match their EE account address. 

If that's not an Option you will need to call CS on 150 for a Replacement Card to be sent out to you. 

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @daisylavill 

Welcome to the EE community,

you can call into any EE store across the U.K. with photographic ID & they will be able to provide you with a free replacement SIM you can order one online through your MyEE account or by calling customer services on 07953966150.

Just remember to report it as lost or stolen to safeguard your account.

Thanks,

David

Don't ask for a New SIM but a replacement SIM.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
XboxGamer1987
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

My bad.  

Younalove05
Visitor

Hi I lost my sim card can I order new one please 

XboxGamer1987
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Hello @Younalove05 

You can get a replacement Sim Card at an EE store. However you will need to provide valid photo ID. Our EE stores will accept a passport (from any country) or a UK photocard driving licence.

Please note: if a driving licence is being used as a form of proof, the address on the customer’s driving licence MUST match their EE account address. 

If that's not an Option you will need to call CS on 150 to ask for a Replacement Sim Card

Guhad1
Explorer

I lost my sim and just want yo

order new one to my home address please 

I’m not in the country I will come back next Sunday and I have a job by Monday I want sim to be at home by then Becouse I can’t wrk with out it 

Could you please order sim for me please to my home adress