cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-sim and works phone

philipe
Visitor

After a little help - I have an iphone XS and we have just upgraded our work phones to iphone 13's, so I'm aiming to use the new 13 as my personal/work phone with the use of a physical sim ( work ) and esim ( personal ). When i go to my EE app on my XS, it asks me what phone I want to download the esim for. Then it warns me that the esim can't be downloaded more than once. So, here's my dilemma.. If I don't like the way my two profiles work on the new phone and I would like to move back to my old XS, how do I transfer the esim from one phone to the other? Is it a case that I will have to download a new esim each time to 'move' it?

Thanks in advance.. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @philipe

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you’ve upgraded your EE device and had an eSIM before, you’ll need to log in to My EE and order a replacement eSIM to download to your new device.

This will be the same process for moving back to your iPhone XS after activating a new eSIM on your iPhone 13. 

Katie 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @philipe

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you’ve upgraded your EE device and had an eSIM before, you’ll need to log in to My EE and order a replacement eSIM to download to your new device.

This will be the same process for moving back to your iPhone XS after activating a new eSIM on your iPhone 13. 

Katie 🙂