activate sim

hibailyaskhan1
Explorer

I’m trying to active my sim and add my old number to my new sim but it is not letting me. As it says on the website to go to settings>phone> add old number but when i try this is just goes back to the original EE number i was sent with my new sim. Also how do I top up?? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @hibailyaskhan1,

To transfer your number, you'll need to request a PAC code from your old network and share it with us at myaccount.ee.co.uk/keeping-your-number.

For more information in the transfer process, please see Transferring Your Mobile Phone Number to EE | Mobile Help | EE.

For help with topping up, please check out How to Top-up a Pay As You Go Phone | Mobile Help | EE.

Hope this helps. 🙂

James

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
James_B

Hi @hibailyaskhan1,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Are you an existing EE customer or are you moving your number from another network?

James

I’m moving number. I was previously with giffgaff 

James_B

Hi @hibailyaskhan1,

To transfer your number, you'll need to request a PAC code from your old network and share it with us at myaccount.ee.co.uk/keeping-your-number.

For more information in the transfer process, please see Transferring Your Mobile Phone Number to EE | Mobile Help | EE.

For help with topping up, please check out How to Top-up a Pay As You Go Phone | Mobile Help | EE.

Hope this helps. 🙂

James