cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring from Plusnet

Clifford11j
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Plusnet transfer order raised 14th September for 2 phones, SIM cards arrived following day, excellent service EE.

Put wife’s SIM card in made phone call as Plusnet instructions, wife’s number transferred following day, again excellent service EE.

Put my SIM card in phone says NO SERVICE !!!, phoned EE 16th Sep spoke to Chantelle who said she could not activate card but would check why not and come back to me, however, she did not get back to me.

Second call to EE 17th Sep spoke to Brendon who informs me my line is in Reserve, he would send to back office and resolve in 24 to 72 hrs, nothing happened. !!!

Third call to EE 20th September spoke to Hammed who confirmed say issue as Brendon but Brendon did not complete the form to the back office correctly, he would revise form however this time it would take 14 days from the date of order ( 14th Sep )  to resolve. !!!

Fourth call to EE to ask for update, told the same as Hammed so no wiser.

Fifth call to EE 26th Sep for update spoke to Ashley confirmed it was in the back office however the 14 day turn around would now be from the 17th Sep when Brendon raised the form, allegedly incorrectly, to the back off. Ashley has emailed Brendon and requested him to get back to me with an update but once again no one has got back to me.

To date I have spent over three hours on the phone to EE and another hour onto Plusnet to try to get an idea on what is going on but to my dismay no one will give me a reason why this has happened, or when my phone will transfer over.

After over ten years with Plusnet with no issues, I have not been transferred to EE yet and have problems!!!!

I would appreciate if someone from EE would get back to me and explain why this has happened and when it will be resolved.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

This is used by our customer care team to refer to the relevant department who can get this looked into and get the number transfer resolved @Clifford11j 

Leanne.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T

Hi @Clifford11j 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened and taking time to get this resolved. 

You have done the right thing contacting us to get the webform raised to the correct department. 

I am sorry the community have no account access to check for an update on your number transfer. Once there is an update the team will get in touch to let you know or if you would like to check please try calling us again on 150. 

Leanne. 

Clifford11j
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Hi Leanne,

How can i contact you on 150 if my phone has not been transferred over, is it too much to ask to be contacted and told what’s happening and when i can expect my phone to be transferred over as i have been promised by EE on numerous occasions but with no response !!!

My concern is that while all this is taking time, i run the possibility of Plusnet discontinuing the service and leaving me without a phone and if that happens i can see EE saying the transfer deal is no longer available.

i am very disappointed in the service i have received from EE to date
Leanne_T

Hi @Clifford11j 

If you have another EE phone you can call 150, or please see our Contact EE page for all contact numbers. 

The team will certainly check for an update and let you know if the Plusnet SIM will continue until this is resolved. 

I hope this is sorted soon for you.

Leanne.

Clifford11j
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Leanne,

I have spent over 3 hours on the phone to EE and each time i don’t get any type of update, they just tell me its with the back office.

I am not happy with your comment saying “ if the Plusnet SIM will continue until this is resolved.” i hope it does.

Instead of me wasting my time on the phone for hours why can’t EE do as promised and get back to me with information.
Leanne_T

Once the team have an update they will be in touch to let you know @Clifford11j 

I am sorry I can't check this for you and provide an update on the community. 

The SIM card should stay active until this transfers, the team would be able to confirm this for you. 

Leanne.

Clifford11j
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi Leanne,

Can you confirm what a webform is and what it does please

Leanne_T

This is used by our customer care team to refer to the relevant department who can get this looked into and get the number transfer resolved @Clifford11j 

Leanne.