Transfer

Oliviajx1
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

So I transferred my old phone with EE to my new phone with Vodafone. On my new phone it then said I was still with EE so I deleted the sim on settings and put my new physical Vodafone one in. Now both of my phones don’t have service so when I’m trying to get codes sent to my number I don’t get any messages due to the sim not working. 
really need help as I need to data, messages etc 

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Oliviajx1  did you request your PAC code from EE and give that to Vodafone?   If you did then your issue is with Vodafone and they haven’t yet migrated your number to their network.  You need to contact them about this. 

Oliviajx1
Investigator
Investigator

I was transferring everything from my EE phone to my new Vodafone phone. I deleted the eSIM and I think I shouldn’t have done that as my old phone now doesn’t have any service and same as my new one. 

if this is the case as to why I have no service , how can I get my eSIM back on the EE phone?  

@Oliviajx1  Did you request to migrate your number to vodaphone ?  Did you request your PAC code from EE and give that to vodaphone ? 

No I haven’t done anything like that. I purely just transferred my old phone to new. Not sure how to do any of that 

Are you still an EE customer? https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/ may be a useful resource if you are now with VF.

timprocter
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Did exactly this myself just before Christmas. Unfortunately the only fix is to go to your nearest EE Shop and they will provide a new sim card.

Alternatively they will post one to you taking 2 to 3 days.

Yes I was mad I had made that mistake too.

Full Fibre Busiest Home Bundle 1.6Gb.