cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim not provisioned for voice

Tony761
Explorer

2 new sims arrived last Wednesday ready for porting over from Plusnet. 1 worked no problems, but the other shows "sim not provisioned for voice" error. Reported on Thursday, techs were not certain what to do, told to leave phone switched on. Switched phone off/on twice each day but no change. Reported again on Saturday but area mobile signal so flakey, got cut off 3 times. Tried again today (Monday), line dropped while in queue.

Went to local EE shop and they told me the temp number allocated to the card did not exist, I should contact Plusnet as they initiated the transfer ????

Any techs out there capable of sorting this out without having to resort to 150 again and again.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tony761
Explorer

Much to my amazement after posting this question, the non existant number allocated to the sim card, after 5 days of waiting, burst into life and connected to EE and showed up in my account. Now fingers crossed, porting may happen overnight.

If someone out there fixed this for me, thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tony761
Explorer

Much to my amazement after posting this question, the non existant number allocated to the sim card, after 5 days of waiting, burst into life and connected to EE and showed up in my account. Now fingers crossed, porting may happen overnight.

If someone out there fixed this for me, thank you.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

That's great to hear @Tony761

Thanks for coming back and letting us know. 

Katie