Sim card

Simo18
Visitor

Hello there I’ve come to notice every time my phone powers off my SIM card is keep asking for my sim pin and I can’t remember it and I had only fixed the problem yesterday morning 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Your phone will have a menu option for "PIN request on device switchon" which is best to have enabled in-case of loss or theft but can be disabled if you'd prefer.

If you've changed your SIM PIN from the default 1111 then you will need to intentionally enter it wrongly 10 times, get a PUK from your myEE online account and use that to change the PIN. Be aware incorrectly entering your PUK can cause the SIM to be permanently blocked and need replacing.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Your phone will have a menu option for "PIN request on device switchon" which is best to have enabled in-case of loss or theft but can be disabled if you'd prefer.

If you've changed your SIM PIN from the default 1111 then you will need to intentionally enter it wrongly 10 times, get a PUK from your myEE online account and use that to change the PIN. Be aware incorrectly entering your PUK can cause the SIM to be permanently blocked and need replacing.