cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWITCHED FROM TESCO TO EE ON THE 17/03/2024 STILL NUMBER NOT PORTED 4 WEEKS ON

Baxter2011
Explorer

Hi Guys!

I switched from Tesco to EE on the 17/03/2024, still my number has not been fully ported over.  I can make calls and texts but cannot receive them.  It is an absolute nightmare, though the EE team are doing all they can to resolve this.  This issue lies with 02 who are yet to transfer the rest of the files over.  EE are chasing this everyday and are kindly updating me daily too.  But we are not getting anywhere with 02.  I am possibly looking at changing my mobile number completely.  Which as you can appreciate would be a great big pain in the rear to do😫.  Has anyone been in this situation, any advice would be greatly appreciated.😀

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Baxter2011 

I am very sorry to hear your number transfer has not completed, our mobile guides will be working to get this resolved for you and I hope this is sorted soon for you. 

Please keep us updated 🙂

Leanne.

Leanne, I cannot thank EE enough for all they are doing, they truly have been great 😀.  I'm just bewildered by 02 are dragging their heals??? 🙄

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

I am pleased this is being fully investigated and the team are keeping you up to date @Baxter2011 

Leanne.