cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card not arrived

aeprint
Investigator
Investigator

I have ordered my sim car more than 10 days ago but still not arrived yet!! I am new customer who is moved from Vodafone to EE after 23 years but EE just disappointed me! The customer service couldn’t help and they said wait!!!!! If you have not received it for next 48hours then go to EE shop and they will sort it out!!!! They are really helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 REPLIES 16
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @aeprint 

I am very sorry to hear you have not received the SIM card. This should be delivered within 5 working days by Royal Mail. 

If this does not arrive in the next few days, please visit an EE Store with photo ID, and they can provide a SIM card in store instead of another being sent through the post. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Leanne.

Do you mean me to spend extra time, pay for parking charge and waiting in store to get my sim card? So what is the benefit of online ordering? 

aeprint
Investigator
Investigator

Our postman just arrived now with my new sim card after 11 days! Nice one.

Leanne_T

Thanks for coming back and letting me know @aeprint 

Leanne.

aeprint
Investigator
Investigator

Sim card arrived after 11 days and now waiting for 48hrs to transfer my old number to new sim card. For the first time with EE this is a bad experience! 

Leanne_T

Thanks for the update @aeprint 

I am sorry the SIM delivery has taken longer than expected. 

The number should transfer the next working day after the EE SIM is inserted in a device and registers on the EE network, if this is before 5:30pm.

Leanne.

The sim inserted before 5:30pm and today is next of next working day!!! Still not transferred. Unfortunately calling 150 was just waste of time! there is nobody there to talk. Very poor customer service. I am changing my mind to back to Vodafone again.

Leanne_T

Hi @aeprint 

Our mobile guides are available by calling 150, they're may be a slight wait when you call. 

Is the other network SIM card still working at the moment? 

Leanne 🙂

aeprint
Investigator
Investigator

I am waiting around a week to transfer my old number to my new EE contract!! How long does it take?

EE advised next working day! Customer service advised 48hrs! EE shop agent said 2 to 3 days! Such a professional people!!