cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Recently switched to EE from 02

paula132
Visitor

Hi Lorraine1205

I am having the exact same problem with the iphone 13 as well, have put new sim in new iphone and have both O2 and EE showing for wifi calling and included the PAC code when i ordered the iphone.

Under settings  and mobile data and then under SIMs I have 2 primary numbers which are both my mobile number that i wish to port over, have heard nothing from O2 and nothing from EE either. When I click one of the primary numbers, one is O2 and the other is EE. I received the iphone yesterday 28/02. I tried switching off the O2 primary number then the phone would not receive calls and it said if I left it for longer than 30 mins it would delete the number...

My old mobile has been switched off and signed out of icloud and Apple ID, still shows the same, nothing I have done has worked, if anyone can help I would be very grateful, as seriously regretting changing mobile providers now, didn't think it would be this complicated..

2 REPLIES 2
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @paula132 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you have provided the PAC, the number would transfer the next working day once the EE SIM has been registered on the network before 5:30PM. If you did this after 5:30PM the number would transfer in two working days.

Is the O2 SIM card still active? 

Leanne 🙂

bristolian
Legend
Legend

When did you first insert your new EE SIM into your phone? You've mentioned receiving the phone on 28/02, but was the SIM inserted before approx 5pm?

This would be crucial to when the port-in happens - if you inserted the SIM late in the day, the PAC would not have been submitted until 29/02 thus making port-in day today 01/03