cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partners phone saying SIM not provisioned for voice after I ordered new SIM

loopylew
Explorer

After ordering myself a new SIM as i lost phone, a few days later my wife had a message saying her SIM was not provisioned for voice. im the main number/person on the contract but have the wife and daughter on my contract too. wondering why her phone has started to say this. 

any help? she cant call or receive calls

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @loopylew 

Welcome to the community.

Has your Wife tried restarting her phone? If it still isn't working, it may be worth speaking to our Mobile Care team in case there has been a mistake made on your account.

Chris

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G

Hi @loopylew 

Welcome to the community.

Has your Wife tried restarting her phone? If it still isn't working, it may be worth speaking to our Mobile Care team in case there has been a mistake made on your account.

Chris

all been resolved now thank you. It was a slight error on EE's behalf, but everything is sorted now

Leanne_T

Thanks for letting us know @loopylew 

Leanne.

Hi i have the same issue but cant call EE customer services as i dont have any network or landline and there is no live chat available can you help ?

Leanne_T

Hi @Jbullen1 

The SIM card may need registered, to do this please contact us. You can use the message us option on the Contact us about your mobile phone (ee.co.uk) page when this is available and the team will get this registered for you. 

Leanne.