cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Transfer from Virgin to EE

ncartwr01
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I have a new SIM from EE (pay monthly) the PAC code was provided when the SIM was ordered. The SIM is in my phone (android) and I just wondered when my old number will transfer over. I assume the number on the new SIM is a temporary one until the transfer completes. i ask because my wife has just migrated from Virgin to O2 and it has taken over 10 days to complete.

Many thanks,

Neil

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks Chris,
I called EE who sent me a text (EEs Port In Service) this requested my old number and then the PAC code. I subsequently received confirmation by text the Port In is all set up and should be complete by tomorrow evening, so fingers crossed it should be sorted out tomorrow.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@ncartwr01   It should take around 24 hours to port over.   If it’s already been this time I highly recommend you call customer services.   Number ports do not happen over the weekend so I recommend you call today. 

Thanks Chris,
I called EE who sent me a text (EEs Port In Service) this requested my old number and then the PAC code. I subsequently received confirmation by text the Port In is all set up and should be complete by tomorrow evening, so fingers crossed it should be sorted out tomorrow.