cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my sim card

Erika0405
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I lost my sim card and I was calling with colic from EE and they say they will send me my new sim card in 2/5 working days but it's already past the time can I know whats going on

6 REPLIES 6
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Erika0405

Thanks for coming here. 

I am sorry to hear you56r SIM has not yet arrived. 

When did you order this?

The SIM will be delivered by Royal Mail and with the bank holiday weekend this could cause a slight delay. 

Katie

I order the sim card few days ago please can you send me the tracking
number so I can track it

@Erika0405 wrote:
I order the sim card few days ago please can you send me the tracking
number so I can track it

You'd have to contact CS to get specifics like this, assuming it's available and/or it's using tracked - neither of which I would presume.

Depending how you define a "few days", we've just had a 4day bank holiday weekend so anything posted second-class before Wednesday would likely still be out for delivery.

So there's nothing I can do online on my EE account I can't even use the tracking yes?  

Erika0405
Investigator
Investigator

Hello I lost my sim card and I did text here i did call to order a new sim card they told me that my sim card will arrive in few days and still didn't receive my sim card can I know whats going on please

bristolian
Legend
Legend

If you are near to an EE retail store, you can get a replacement SIM in-person, and any other missing SIMs blocked.