cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Port Request

Duke89
Explorer

I submitted a port request that said it will be done in 2 days time. I'd like to cancel that request and keep both the old and new numbers. Any advice on how I can cancel the port request?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Duke89 

Welcome to the community.

It will depend on what part of the process the port is at. If you speak to our Mobile Care team, they may be able to help cancel it.

Chris

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Port from where to where?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
bristolian
Legend
Legend

PACs are usually actioned the working day after they're submitted. There's no way that I'm aware of, to delay this by 2 days without the submission being itself delayed.

You can only have one number active on a SIM at any given time.

My Three number to EE network. I decided to keep my Three number and the one EE issued me when I opened up an account with them.
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Duke89 

Welcome to the community.

It will depend on what part of the process the port is at. If you speak to our Mobile Care team, they may be able to help cancel it.

Chris