About my sim

Zahin
Investigator
Investigator

My sim card is not working. I don't know why. Any phone call or message not going through this number. I need to urgrnt fix it. How I can fix it also I want to top up data and minutes in my sim.Can you please help me with this matter

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Chris

Thank you so much for your information. I talked with the Customer care's team they solved this problem . Now my sim has been activated. 

Happy new year !! 

Thanks 

Zahin

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Zahin 

Are you in the UK.

Is your SIM PAYG or pay monthly contract. If PAYG when did you last make a chargeable call or text. 

What device do you own. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Yeah I am from uk.My sim Isn't in monthly contract. I forgot when I make last call or message. I didn’t used it to much,but today I tired to received a important message then I saw It's not working then I make a top up and try to buy pakeage but its still not working. I couldn't  buy any pakeage also  then I tried to also contract in customer service at 7 pm but may be its off.I couldn’t do contract. I need to active my Sim emergency. What Can I do now?

Thanks

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Zahin 

Welcome to the community.

The SIM could be in hibernation, if you haven't used it for chargeable activity in a while. I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team so they can look into this for you.
Chris

Hello Chris

Thank you so much for your information. I talked with the Customer care's team they solved this problem . Now my sim has been activated. 

Happy new year !! 

Thanks 

Zahin

Katie_B

That's great to hear @Zahin

Thanks for letting us know. 

Happy New Year from us all here on the EE Community. 

Katie

djsheik
Visitor

My sim card is not working. I don't know why. Any phone call or message not going through this number. I need to urgrnt fix it. How I can fix it also I want to top up data and minutes in my sim.Can you please help me with this matter

Christopher_G

Hi @Zahin 

Welcome to the community.

Are you getting any error messages? Have you tried restarting your device? Is it working any better this morning?
Chris