Mobile Services

Learn about and share tips on our network and the services we provide. Search for a topic or ask a new question.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

7131 Posts

Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

2081 Posts

SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

3895 Posts

Activity in Mobile Services

0 out of 0 data

So my mobile data says its got four bars and it works but when i go on the app it says i have 0 of 0 mobile data and it doesn't work when i use it, also if i try and get a mobile data add on it wont show that i can. It works for my watch and 3 other ...

A disgrace

Has anyone else experienced terrible service. I am a new customer having moved over from an existing provider who I had been with for 12 years. I have had nothing but problems with calls dropping for the best part of 8 months. Spoke to so many people...

Xferreda by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Checking account issue

I wanted to check my credit since an hour ago but I’m still trying… could you pls tell me how can I see my credit and why you put your advertisement after any update? pls understand that we have phone and if we want to buy a new phone airpod or every...

Sajadtb by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Using phone in Caribbean

Does anyone know…… if I buy the Roam Abroad Pass for a recurring monthly fee, to enable use of my UK package, can I use this in the Caribbean Islands e.g.  Grenada, St Lucia, etc….    Thanks Tracey 

eSIM No Signal

I activated my eSIM from the EE app yesterday on my new iPhone 15 plus. All worked and it said the mobile data plan was accepted. The eSIM says 'on'. However, still no signal? EE have been no help at all on live chat. I've restarted the phone, toggle...

Signal issue

hi all I live in east devon and in a village call lymstone . I have to use WiFi when at home and when I walk into village I lose my signal completely down to one bar and it doesn’t even allow me to be make a call or hear when on a call  any suggestio...

EE Network in Sale, Greater Manchester

Hi everyone,I just joined EE and not happy with the network performance in my area Sale. I can not be online without cut-off of network after 2minutes. This is keeping me so miserable can anyone help with what to do?

Orago by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi

Not working for data mobile never back normal long time still failed teaching

IMG_0263.jpeg
jenny_79 by Valued Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful