cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I keep getting used all data prompts but still have a balance

Ijmc
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting an SMS that I have used all my data .. to start a new pack etc. But if I ask for a balance I have 2.6gb remaining. 

8 REPLIES 8
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

What does texting AL to 150 from your no. fully report verbatim (it is free)?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Ijmc
Contributor
Contributor

BAL? It shows I have data, text and time same it does my account so I don’t understand why I get the message. Perhaps it is due to starting a new pack early, and some part of the account has an old balance and another has a new balance?

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

BAL, AL, BALANCE or ALLOWANCE! They're all the same!

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ijmc 

How often are you receiving the text? 

Is the data you have remaining from your pack, or free boosts? 

Leanne. 

It happened on two days last week four days apart 24/28th.. each time it was twice on the same day. It has not happened since Thursday 28th. Current BAL or AL is pack, free boosts and rollover. I am just curious why it says the following when my balance contradicts it > 

Hi from EE. You've used all your data for An extra 100MB UK data which renews on . To start a new pack early, either go to the EE app or text ALL PACKS to 150. Once you've bought a pack, text NOW to start it straight away. Alternatively, text ADD DATA to 150 to get an add-on until your next pack starts.

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to us @Ijmc

Does this happen every month?

Katie

Ijmc
Contributor
Contributor

It has only started happening over the last two months. Last message was on Monday 9th so far but they may still arrive.

Leanne_T

Thanks @Ijmc 

If you get another message, please call us on 150 and the team will get this looked into for you 🙂

Leanne.