cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant use EE voucher to topup my phone

steffys
Visitor

Hello guys,i've recently purchased electronic top-up voucher from tesco.At the moment im unable to use sms service so there is no way for me to send VO+voucher code to 150.When calling 150 the only option that they are having for me is top-up via credit card (i spend 30 mins to listen automated operator for options - nothing about top-up voucher) ,with the mobile app is the same - there is no option for top-up vouchers.How can i finalize my voucher top-up ,please help?

9 REPLIES 9
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

The only to top-up with eVoucher is to text. Why can't you use SMS? 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Rehanahkhan1
Visitor

Hi I am having exactly the same problem as you I cannot SMS to give them the voucher details. Did you manage to find a solution. Let me know how you got around this as I may need to do what you have done. 

Thanks

@Rehanahkhan1 : Why can't you use SMS? Put SIM in a phone.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
jenn18
Investigator
Investigator

Same problem here. I can’t use Tesco voucher, in EE store they told me I need to call 150 but credit balance is zero. 
already had issues before with the Top Up.

did you find a solution?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @jenn18 

Thanks for coming here. 

You can find ways to top up using the voucher on our How to Top-up a Pay As You Go Phone, Help page 🙂

Leanne.

I tried that but got a text that the voucher can’t be processed. Need to call 150 which I can’t right now. 
hopefully they can make it work at a store. 

thank you leanne

Leanne_T

Hi @jenn18 

The EE Store will certainly see what they can do help and if needed call 150 for you to discuss this with our mobile guides. 

Leanne 🙂

That’s interesting.

I was there twice back in September and they told me that they don’t call EE service to fix the issue but I’ve to do it myself. Also getting top up voucher wasn’t possible during that time. 
So I always purchase them at Tesco. 
Happened at the Luton Mall EE store 

Leanne_T

I am sorry to hear this @jenn18 

If you call us from another phone on 07953 966 150, the team will be happy to help. 

Leanne.