cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot use credit to buy £15 data pack using pay with top up option. Help please

Keithy301
Explorer

I purchased a £15 EE pay as you go sim card in the local EE shop. Have registered number, email etc. However I am showing £15 credit and your pack as the £15 data pack. Further down the screen it shows data allowance remaining out of 50Mb, minutes left 0 of 0 and texts left 0 of 0.

I've tried using the £15 credit to buy the £15 data pack using the top up option. However it comes up as taking £0 of your credit to pay for pack and I'm still left with £15 credit and the allowances as above.

How do I buy / activate the data pack using my credit please.

Thanks

Keith

14 REPLIES 14

@mayurabhoje : Have you texted the code for the pack you want to 150, presumably PACK30 for the £30 pack?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Nicieile
Visitor

I'm having the same problem. When I reply with the code it says "Sorry I didn't recognise that".

Any help would be appreciated 

N

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Nicieile 

Which pack are you trying to select? 

Do you have enough credit for the pack? 

Leanne 🙂

How to solve this problem ,i also can’t buy the pack 15 with my credit 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @zyiiiwnn 

If you text ALL PACKS to 150, does it give you that one as an option?

Chris