cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t top up my 4GEE Mini Wifi

Oracleapollo
Visitor

I can’t top up our 4G Mini Wifi. I’ve tried to put in the number on the SIM Card but it won’t let me top up since the number doesn’t start with 07. The number starts with 34. This is so frustrating!! Can anyone help?

2 REPLIES 2
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Oracleapollo

Thanks for coming here. 

The SIM card number won't work, you would have also received a mobile number for the WiFi device. 

If you go to http://add-on.ee.co.uk/status when connected to the device, this should show the mobile number. 

Leanne.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Try using Fast Top Up online with a UK bank card. You don't need to login or register anything. All you need is your mobile no. (not serial no.) & it doesn't remember your card details.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)