cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boosts

callyjags
Investigator
Investigator

Every 3 months, I can choose a boost of either extra data or 50 extra free minutes. I have accumulated 21 boosts and now have to chose my 22nd. I have far too many free minutes and enough data to leave it on constantly for the entire month so really, I do not need any more minutes or data. Is there a way of maybe 'donating' your choice of boosts to somebody who may need this more than me? Not too sure if EE can provide this facility to families that are maybe less fortunate.  Just an idea.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Boosts are not transferrable.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Then they are pointless to me as I don't need them.  It seems a waste when there are people struggling that could really use them.  Is this rule set by EE and why can't it be reviewed?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @callyjags

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Sorry, this is not possible to transfer boosts to another number.

I will certainly pass your feedback to the relevant team.

Leanne.

Hi Leanne,

Maybe something EE could look into doing in the future - especially during this current climate.

Many thanks.

Carolynn

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @callyjags

Hope you have a lovely evening 🙂

Leanne.