cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy watch 4 data connection

cmcg2012
Explorer

I bought the new galaxy watch 4 from Samsung I tried to connect to my existing watch data plan with ee but I get the message call 150 with error code 223 has anyone had similar problems and was it resolved quickly, and I have already contacted tech support it was passed to level 2 and they still couldn't figure out they are aware they have a problem connecting the watches but have no fix 

6 REPLIES 6
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @cmcg2012.

Welcome to the community.

Did our Level 2 team raise an investigation ticket to try and get this resolved for you?

They will be the best team to help you get a resolution.

Jon

yes they give a time for a callback today by sms but didn't call

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @cmcg2012.

If you don't hear back soon, I'd recommend getting back in touch to see what the next steps will be.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get a call at the requested time.

Jon

Hi, could you get this resolved? Am having the same problem, seems to be a common issue dating back a while already (seeing from the posts) and occuring with many new customers, but still they didn't have a clue how to solve ... they had to raise a ticket and promised to get back, but no reply so far. 

I wonder why the technical advisor couldn't know how to resolve straight away given that this seems a common and longer existing issue?

Is there a fix to this issue ? My Galaxy watch/phone brings up error code 223 - contact ee 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tman4

If the message is asking you to call, please give us a call on 150 and the team will be happy to help. 

Thanks.

Leanne.