cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung earbuds Warranty in the first 30days

Shamayne
Investigator
Investigator

Any guidance on which party is responsible for replacing a faulty Samsung product in the first 30 days? 

Samsung are suggesting it is EE, and EE are suggesting its Samsung but neither party will engage in a direct conversion so I'm stuck with a broken product and passing messages between the two. 

6 REPLIES 6
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

By law it is the retailer from whom in the 1st 30 days you can claim a full refund for goods that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Shamayne 

To add to @XRaySpeX  if these were free with your handset (you applied for them from Samsung) then it would be Samsung not EE.

As for the earbuds what is the problem? Have you tried restarting/resetting them?

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Thank you @XRaySpeX 

@Northerner I purchased from EE and Samsung have confirmed there is a charging fault with them which is causing a connection issue

EE have refused to provide a repair or replacement in the first 30 days and refer me back to Samsung. 

The only resolution I see is to request a refund and repurchase which seems ridiculous. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Shamayne

I've sent you a private message for some details. 

If you can take a look and get back to me that would be great. 

Speak soon.

Leanne.

@Leanne_T thank you. The second pair arrived with the same fault. Any recommendations on next steps to resolve this? I'm unable to use them or connect at all. Thanks

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Shamayne.

I'll respond to your private message.

Jon