Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 Gen 7 Laptop Bundle

Murrayb55
Investigator
Investigator

Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 Gen 7 Laptop Bundle

Hi all, would anyone know what the model number of this laptop is, so i can check the exact specs it  has.

Thanks

16 REPLIES 16
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Murrayb55 

Thanks for coming back here 🙂

The model number is 82SB000BUK. 

Hope this helps. 

Leanne. 

Murrayb55
Investigator
Investigator

Thank you leanne,  model code shows  different specifications than on website. Can only assume.laptop has been updated and site not. Thank you for your reply , out of curiosity if I order it andnut does notncome with specifications stated what is the returns policy,  thanks 

Leanne_T

Hi @Murrayb55 

You can return within 14 days for online orders. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Leanne_T

Do you have a link to the different specifications on the website, I can feed this back to the relevant team? @Murrayb55 

Leanne 🙂

priMa1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Leanne_T 

this is the link to the product page https://ee.co.uk/shop/accessories/pay-monthly-gallery/atp-lenovo-ideapad-gaming-3-gen-7-laptop-bundl...

the “back to school bundle” is £42 per month and has the Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 gen 7 with the Ryzen 5 processor, 120hz and 250 nits brightness. The Laptop bundle is £55 per month and on the product page it says it has the Ryzen 7 processor which makes sense for the added cost. The Ryzen 7 version has 165hz and 350 bits brightness. If it indeed is the same as the back to school bundle and is the Ryzen 5 processor, 120hz refresh rate and 250 nits brightness, then what’s the additional cost for? 

I called you guys up to check the specs and the guy on the phone said he couldn’t see a difference in specs but this bundle is more expensive so having those added specs as per the product page makes sense because otherwise the additional cost doesn’t. 

if you could clarify for me please - if this is indeed the Ryzen 7 version then I’ll grab this straight away! That’s the one I’m after but if it’s not then you need to update the product page, or consider removing it entirely because there’s no reason to have a separate bundle with the same specs for an additional cost… 

Katie_B

Hello @priMa1

Welcome to the community. 

I believe I have responded to another post from yourself before coming across this one here. 

Within the technical specification section under performance this does confirm this is AMD Ryzen 5. 

The bundle which is £55 has Ryzen 7.

Katie 🙂

priMa1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Katie_B

Thank you for your reply! So the Laptop bundle (£55) is the one I’m interested in as this has the Ryzen 7! Can you confirm the model number for this laptop so I can look online at the specs please? I’m interested in the Ryzen 7 version and also want to know if it has the increased screen brightness and refresh rate too. 

Thank you! 

Katie_B

Hi @priMa1

The model number is: 82SB000BUK.

I will try find out more information regarding the increased screen brightness. 

Katie

Hi @Katie_B 

the model number is a Ryzen 5 laptop not a Ryzen 7, could you double check this please.

many thanks