cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel watch 2 - awaiting delivery

Abbett
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just curious if anyone has actually received their claimed free watch yet ?

I'm still awaiting mine at the moment and when I was finally able to claim (after waiting way longer than original expected for me phone) I wasn't even able to get the colour I wanted to match my phone. 

The claim has stated it could be up to 60 days, but I also don't believe anything regarding time frames in relation to Google products.

I didn't have any of this disappointment and wait when I got a combo phone and watch deal with the Huawei flagship I purchased 5 years ago.  It's a shame really as the 8pro seem fairly decent apart from the sub par battery life.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Abbett 

Thanks for coming back to the community. 

You can track the claim on the My Claim - Promo Rewards (reward-promos.com) site. 

Hope this arrives soon for you 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Abbett 

Thanks for coming back to the community. 

You can track the claim on the My Claim - Promo Rewards (reward-promos.com) site. 

Hope this arrives soon for you 🙂

Leanne.

Redpaul1970
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I got my phone on launch day and put my claim in for the watch the day the portal opened. Not a thing since. The My Claim link that keeps getting posted is useless as that just tells you what you already know, it hasn't changed in weeks.

AngelRose83
Visitor

Had the same problem. Was told we have to wait for the 14 days cooling off period to keep the phone before we could order the watch. Then we was told that we should receive the watch within 14 days of getting the phone.

When I rang up on day 14 someone then said I had to order the watch myself but wasn't sure. So was sent to loads of different agents. And someone finally knew what he was talking about as said yes we have to order the watch ourselves. That took almost 4 weeks to get to the bottom of that.

And finally ordered the watch and like you was told up to 60 days it's been 4 weeks. Was told the watch was dispatched and should have been here yesterday. And today I'm still waiting! 

Ridiculous Promo. In regards to information.