cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no "enter gift voucher" code to enter EE perk code for upgrade

Lesley2720
Visitor

I am trying to upgrade my phone and have registered for my new EE perk code and have it here. However when go to checkout online, there is no "enter gift voucher code" box (tried on several different browsers). There is only "got a promo code" box and the code does not work in here? Any Ideas?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lesley2720 

Thanks for coming here. 

You can enter the code on the Extras page, and then enter the code in the 'got a promo code' section. This page is before the checkout.

Leanne 🙂

*post updated with correct details as the option is on the second page after selecting a plan and phone. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Leanne_T

Hi @Lesley2720 

Thanks for coming here. 

You can enter the code on the Extras page, and then enter the code in the 'got a promo code' section. This page is before the checkout.

Leanne 🙂

*post updated with correct details as the option is on the second page after selecting a plan and phone. 

TimGower
Investigator
Investigator

I am having exactly the same issue. 

I can't find the "Extras" page to enter the code on initially. I can only find the 'got a promo code' section, which when I input my code, it says is invalid.

Katie_B

Hello @TimGower

You should be able to enter your code in the 'got a promo code' section. 

Is the code you are using a Friends and Family or EE Perks code?

What plan are you selecting?

Katie

The code is available through a benefit offered by my employer who use "Perks at Work".

The instructions are it needs to be entered into a 'Got a Gift Voucher?' box, but there isn't one.

I'm selecting the 24 month 5GB plan for £10 (reduced from £20). 

Katie_B

Hi @TimGower

The voucher code can be entered in the 'got a promo code' section, this has recently been updated. 

Has the plan already been discounted or is this the price once the discount code has been successfully applied?

Katie

The plan is on offer at £10 (reduced from £20). This is before I have been able to apply any discount code/perks code. 

Is the code "invalid" because the plan has already been reduced by EE?

Katie_B

That's right @TimGower

The code won't work on a plan that has already been discounted. 

Katie

It does not work. How can you offer us 30% off as friend and family and the code is not accepted. This is so wrong

Christopher_G

Hi @Khansta 

Which offer did you go for? The Perk discount can't be used alongside any other discounts.

Chris