cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

make a order

nicola1994
Contributor
Contributor

can everyone help me i make a  order with EE for iphone 12 but i had no email or nothing but the money gone out off my bank and i don"t know want is happing 

20 REPLIES 20
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@nicola1994 , when did you order the phone?

Have you also checked your junk folder?

Once the phone is ready for delivery, you will receive notification from DPD the day before delivery and another one on the day of delivery with a one hour window.

If you are concerned, I suggest contacting customer service and they should be able to give you an update.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
nicola1994
Contributor
Contributor

did you get a email went you place your order because i make a order this morning off a iphone 12 and the money gone

out of my bank account and i dont know want is happen if you could help me 

not got nothing i look at all my email but the money gone out 

@nicola1994 , if the money has gone out, then you will be receiving your phone, and will receive notification as mentioned above, but you can always check with customer service.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
nicola1994
Contributor
Contributor

but I got no email but the money gone out off my account and I don’t know want is happening now no email or nothing has happened 

@nicola1994 , when did you put the order through? As I have already suggested, you would need to ring customer service, as they can see your account, but as I have written, if the money has been taken from your bank, then that means the order has been accepted.

the money went off my bank this morning and i make the order this morning for a iphone 12 

Hi please can you  help me i make a order this morning for a iphone 12 and i not got a email or nothing but they take the money out off my bank but i dont understand want is happing now please can you help me  

i make a order this morning but no email or nothing and they take money out off my bank