cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max

Bailey_cooke01
Visitor

Hey. I placed an order for an iPhone 14 Pro Max deep purple 128GB on the 26th of October. when I placed the order it said within 21 days I have not had any updates and it's now day 21! How long will have to wait? I had a confirmation email for my order, a few moments after I placed the order. this is the 1st phone I've ever ordered like this so don't know if this is normal or not. Thank you 🙂

4 REPLIES 4
MozzaSec
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

@Bailey_cooke01 

I will say you might not see it till just before christmas, as Apple are prioritising what little stock they have for their own sales channels, and every one else is getting slim pickings... 

You are at the mercy of Apple and Foxconn.

Best thing to do is call customer services... but they wont be able to tell you much I am afraid.. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bailey_cooke01,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your phone yet.

Back orders are being dispatched on a first come, first serve basis as stock arrives. We'll send you a text message with tracking details as soon as your delivery slot is confirmed.

James

Toby1976
Visitor

My trade in offer expires on the 24th November. All communication is saying I will lose this if I dont return by old phone by then. 
What happens if my new phone hasn’t arrived do I just lose the ability to trade in?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Toby1976,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

If your phone doesn't arrive before your trade in date, please get in touch with Customer Care so we can make sure it is extended for you.

Thanks

James