cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max

Reme5969
Investigator
Investigator

Day 21 tomorrow since ordering my iPhone 14 pro max, the web site says delivery delay of 21 days therefore if they are true to their word should at the very least be receiving notification of 24 hours before delivery tomorrow. Or has somebody been telling us all fibs? Surely not…

12 REPLIES 12
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Reme5969

Welcome to the community.

The delivery times are estimates, hopefully you hear from DPD soon. 

Chris

Reme5969
Investigator
Investigator

Now there’s a surprise, no notification of delivery on day 21 as I was led to believe it would be. Seriously thinking about ending my 30 years of service over 5 different devices with e.e. /Orange.

I know I was being sarcastic

T-Bag
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered mine over 2 weeks ago. It was 14 days for every colour, apart the purple at 28 days. Spoken to EE this morning, it’s moved to 28 days due to lack of stock from the manufacturer. 

The website needs updating then. 

Yes figures, if you call them again and speak with somebody else they will give you a different answer, in my opinion that is, not their fault I know, I believe they are only saying what they are told to say. Not saying they cannot be trusted, any more, but if somebody from e.e. Says good morning to me I would check my watch to make sure it was. I have become very disillusioned with them over this fiasco and I think it may well be time to move all my business contracts, phones and iPads etc, to another carrier.

All I want is the truth, if they cannot get the things then why not be up front and tell us from the start..
They just need to be honest with us. From the start.

That’s how they lure you in. 

Don’t know if it is a one off gesture on their behalf but e.e. Has given me £30.00 off next bill for inconvenience, due in no doubt to my complaining. If they have not done same for everybody then more complaints must be needed.