Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

DPD

I recently got an upgrade for the new 14 pro max. I had a message from EE to say Dpd were going to send a message , I got the tracking number and when I entered it onto their website it said it was out for delivery , yet I received no text for a time...

LA178 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! delivery

i ordered a sim card 2 days ago and i received and email saying ‘let’s get started’ but i don’t have a sim yet so i don’t understand why i’ve received the email, maybe it won’t be delivered because of my location but i don’t know and i’m confused.

Resolved! PS5 Order

I'm trying to order the new PS5 Bundle that's just been released. Am I right in thinking that I need an EE broadband/mobile account to proceed with the order? Kind regards,Callum

Resolved! Phone upgrade

Good morning, I just received a notif from my dpd app about my ee parcel. Is it normal that they update me on dpd app instead of messaging my number? When I checked it just says that, “We’ve received your order details, and we’re expecting your parce...

karlgarma by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Apple Watch ultra

I ordered watch 35 days ago and not really heard anything other than a confirmation email. I understand the website states over 28days now (even though this wasn’t the case on purchase date) Having paid the upfront fee already its rather frustrating ...

Manccube by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund

hi ee,I am just waiting for my refund of last cancel order now i upgrade my phone but didn't recieve the last amount of order 

Chaman by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

next day delivery, or back order??

Good morning,I upgraded with EE yesterday, my phone choice (Iphone 13 256Gb midnight) driven by what you could deliver from stock. The person I spoke with said it would be delivered next day, today, and I would need to be in. So I've arranged to be h...

rb_lees by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful