cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade not arrived

rtdaniels24
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered an upgrade (iPhone 13 Pro) on line last Wednesday.  Had an order confirmation from EE and then an email from DPD stating that Zigi would be delivering yesterday.

Waited in all day (in case it was late) and nothing.

Went on the DPD website last night to check only to find out that Zigi couldn't find my house; I live in a road with 63 other houses!  What annoys me is that you cannot re arrange delivery on the website and now my upgrade is sat in the DPD depot at Newbury, probably never to be delivered.

Does anybody know who in EE is able to sort this?  Ideally I now want to canvel the order.

Thansk

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @rtdaniels24

Welcome to the community. Sorry to hear that your delivery didn't go through.

They should try and deliver again before they return it to us. You could call and double check the address that we gave to DPD, just in case there's a problem with the address.

Chris

Hi Chris

The problem looking at the DPD website is an incomplete address.  On the EE Order email the delivery address is correct.  However, on the DPD website my House number is missing from the delivery address; it just has my name and our Road.  As we have 63 houses in the road I suspect the delivery driver (Zigi) didn't know where to deliver and just returned it to the depot.

If they can't deliver do you know if they send it back to EE, and in the case how do I cancel the order?

Richard

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Oh no, sorry about that, @rtdaniels.

If the device gets returned to us, it gets scanned in and the order is then cancelled automatically. You can then re-order. If you do it over the phone, we can make sure the courier gets the correct information by popping a note on the delivery.

Chris