cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text message from EE

MarekHolomoj
Investigator
Investigator

Hi everybody I’ve got this message from EE and I need to know what it means. “Hi From EE. Your equipment has been received in our warehouse and your line will now be closed. If you'd like to take out a new line please call our sales team on 0800 956 6000. Thank You.” 
I have orders new Apple Watch Ultra 2 in October and since that I’ve got emails about what’s happening with the order. About two weeks ago I’ve received an email saying that my order is on its way to the EE store and that it’ll be ready to collect from 10th November and they will hold it until 15th November. I’ve been at the store on 10th and 12th November. I’ve been told that they don’t have it yet and they will send me a message when they get it. Since that I haven’t received any information about the order and now just got this message. Does it mean that they had it at the store and sent it back to the warehouse because I haven’t collected it or does it mean that they just got it to the warehouse and will send it to the store ? Even though the tracking site shows dispatched on 8th November. 

8 REPLIES 8
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MarekHolomoj,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

That message indicates your order has been returned to EE by the courier.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

We have several models in stock which could be dispatched to you within 24 hours if you'd like to place a new order.

James

Oh well, how do I place the order again then ? 

James_B

Hi @MarekHolomoj,

You can place a new order by calling the number in the message you received, online at ee.co.uk or in your local EE store.

Hope this helps. 🙂

James

I’ve called the 150 and got it solved. New order has been made and I’ll get the watch tomorrow.  But thank you for your help. 

Please can someone contact me asap I’m abroad and nothing works !!

Timlll
Explorer

I can’t contact EE. Please can you contact me asap . This is an emergency!!

there is no way to contact you. I need support. This is an emergency ..!!

Please, please can you contact me on my phone. 

THIS IS AN EMERGENCY …!!!

Christopher_G

Hi @Timlll 

Welcome to the community.

Are you on contract or pay as you go? Which country are you in?

Have you tried manually connecting to an available network?

Chris