cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we can't show your order details right now" When Tracking Order

Paulinegold1983
Investigator
Investigator

I joined EE because of poor customer service from another provider and now i really wish i hadnt. I ordered a phone on the 21st September 2023 and im currently still awaiting any update. The message Sorry, we can't show your order details right now" When Tracking Order is whats constantly appearing when tracking my order, i have recived an order number and EE have set up direct debits with my bank but absolutely nothing. I urgently want to cancel this order as this service is shocking and i can't even speak to another human being from EE to find out what's going on. Please help, thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Paulinegold1983
Investigator
Investigator

I joined EE because of poor customer service from another provider and now i really wish i hadnt. I ordered a phone on the 21st September 2023 and im currently still awaiting any update. The message Sorry, we can't show your order details right now" When Tracking Order is whats constantly appearing when tracking my order, i have recived an order number and EE have set up direct debits with my bank but absolutely nothing. I urgently want to cancel this order as this service is shocking and i can't even speak to another human being from EE to find out what's going on. Please help, thanks.

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Paulinegold1983 

You receive this message becase your oeder is not processed yet. You will need to speak to EE CS about your order or to cancel. 

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

The direct debit was set up, they weren't slow in setting up payment. Im already struggling to deal with another service provider because of poor communication and poor service, i hoped EE would be better but now im dealing with both! EE need to take on board customer feedback as this has come up as a problem in 2022 and before then too but nothings changed. Can someone from EE get in contact with me because when i call them i cant actually speak to a person. Thanks 

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Paulinegold1983 

Nobody will contact you. You will need to contact EE. There is no customer account access on these forums. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Thank you. Which options do i choose to actually speak to a human being?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Paulinegold1983

If you select option 2 when you first call through you will be transferred to the IVR.

Please let us know how you get on, 

Katie