cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund how long

Sarah47
Contributor
Contributor

I decided  I did not want the mobile I ordered I cancelled it straight away on phone I applied for phone online and you took 30 pound on Google pay upfront cost now I want to know were is my refund and when I will get it as it was strange to take 30 pound of my money before you did credit check by phone please I really need my 30 pound back 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Sarah47 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If the order has been cancelled the pending upfront payment will be refunded within 7-10 days and will show in your available balance with the bank. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Sarah47 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If the order has been cancelled the pending upfront payment will be refunded within 7-10 days and will show in your available balance with the bank. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

I just want my 30 pound bk why take it so quick but take so long to refund please can you look into my refund as its pending in the bank I just want it bk in my account

I was told 5 to 7 days

No it's not a soulaton as I still have no 30 pound you should of not taken my money till it was clear I was getting the phone you say you do it as part of credit check but you never use to take the whole upfront cost you would take 2 p to check my bank was correct

Sarah47
Contributor
Contributor

Omg same happened to me now 30 lighter too I did mine on the 17th Jan how dare they take 30 pound and then told me some rubbish that my address don't match I said cancel it but still 30 pound lighter too one said 2 to 5 working days another said 7 to 10 working days they should never take that much as part of a credit check never use to 

Sarah47
Contributor
Contributor

Also they tell you its pending payment

Sarah47
Contributor
Contributor

You haven't helped anyone your taking 30 pound off me aswell and it's been 5 days still no money you should not of took my 30 pound till it was completed  I want my money bk

@Sarah47 : I wasn't trying to help you. I wasn't even aware of you until now.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

You did not help me